Lippert's debut novel, James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing, was released online in 2007 to critical and commercial acclaim. Mistaken as actually being written by Rowling herself, it become the subject of much controversy. After living a series of legal and negative situations following the book's release, he went on to make an entire series about James Potter, which today, is an international success, and the subject of the independently released, James Potter film series.
He currently lives in Erie, Pennsylvania with his wife Jael, and two children, Zane and Greer.
The James Potter series:
- James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing (2007)
- James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper (2008)
- James Potter and the Vault of Destinies (2010)
- James Potter and the Morrigan Web (2013)
- James Potter and the Crimson Thread (2017)
Other Books in the James Potter universe:
- Flyover Country (2008)
- The God of Lost Things (2009)
- The Riverhouse (2010)
- The Long Way Home (2011)
- The Freezing Season (2015)
- Redeye (2015)
- The Nightmare Pearl (2016)
- Misery Bay (2016)
- The Tribulation Gate (TBA)
- In James Potter and the Vault of Destinies, there is an inside reference to Lippert and his family.
for more information about g.norman lippert and his books, go to www.gnormanlippert.com.